Create better lessons quicker
Cystic fibrosis: Due to recessive allele, Need 2 copies of allele for disease, Thick mucus clogs lungs, Treat with physiotherapy, No cure, Shorter life expectancy, Parents can be symptomless carriers , 25 % chance of disease if parents are heterozygous, Both parents must pass on a disease allele, Polydactyly: Due to dominant allele, Need only 1 disease allele, Extra fingers/toes, Can treat with surgery, Parents cannot be symptomless carriers, 75% chance of disease if parents are heterozygous,

Polydactyly vs Cystic fibrosis

Leaderboard

Visit our desktop site to change theme or options, set an assignment or to create your own activity.

Switch template

Interactives