It's, um.... what do you call those things climbers , use? They're made of metal. They're like a hook., What? You mean the thing you use to connect yourself to the rope?, Yeah, they have a sort of clip thing that opens and shuts. , Yeah, yeah. I know exactly what you mean. I don't know! Do they have, a special name? Aren't they just clips?.

Таблица лидеров



Переключить шаблон


Восстановить автоматически сохраненное: ?