What's the name of that stuff you use to put posters up?, What do you call those things climbers use?, Can you be a bit more specific?, What does it look like?, It's a bit like chewing gum or something., They're made of plastic., They're like a hook., They have a sort of clip thing., I know exactly what you mean., You mean carabiner?, Is that what they call it?.

Таблица лидеров



Переключить шаблон


Восстановить автоматически сохраненное: ?