Col. DeCordova founded the force. - On November 1, 1943, Efforts were made to exchange Jamaican and Canadian cadets. - 1944, The Tenth anniversary was celebrated at Up Park Camp. - 1953, The force received a key to the city of Kingston. - 1954, Col Micheal Ralph Decardova received the honor of CDE Commander of the British Empire. - 1966, The force name was changed to Jamaica Combined Cadet Force - 1967, The Cessna - 150 Aircraft was presented to the Force. - 1975, Females were allowed to join the force. - July 12, 1980, The Yacht SV China was presented to the force. - 1985, New location of the HQ JCCF was opened in the Southern end of Up Park Camp. - 1988,

Theme

Options

Leaderboard

Switch template

Interactives

Restore auto-saved: ?